The Immaculate Conception in Alberobello
the Immaculate Conception in Alberobello
7 -9 December 2018
2 Residence Nights from 7 to 9 December 2018
CHECK-IN FROM 15:00 -CHECK-OUT BY 10 AM
Welcome to "Cartellate", a typical Apulian dessert prepared especially at Christmas, in the Christian tradition would represent the halo or the bands that wrapped the Baby Jesus in the cradle.
Rate per apartment for 2 nights package
• Apartment for 2 people or Double Room with kitchenette in typical trullo
• 3-bed apartment (double + cot in separate room)
• 4-bed apartment (double room + 3rd / 4th bed in a separate room)
• 5-bed apartment (double room + 3rd / 4th bunk bed in separate room) + French sofa bed in living area
• 6-bed apartment double room + 3rd / 4th bunk bed in a separate room) + French sofa bed in the living area;
Equipment and services included:
Residence Raggio di Sole is composed of private apartments, which can accommodate from 2 up to 6 people and are equipped with the following services: Double outdoor patio, barbecue, ground floor, entrance with kitchenette and sofa bed, while on the 1st floor the sleeping area with private bathroom and shower, a double bedroom and a bedroom with bunk beds, free Wi-Fi, ample free parking.
Energy costs All inclusive, air conditioning, hot / cold, final cleaning
Bed linen and towels will be provided on arrival, or at the beginning of the week.
Any request for a further change of linen provides for the immediate payment of an extra charge;
Kitchen linen is not provided;